Be a Leader of Your thoughts - the Choice is Yours :)

Welcome Friends!


Do not follow...Lead with your own thoughts :)

Sharing opens up channels of communication. Each one of us is unique and has a unique perspective to share, and I heartily welcome all perspectives. It opens up my thoughts even further. So welcome friends into my blogging world, read on, ask questions, share your own thoughts and be a friend :)


Meet me!

Meet me!
Umang Goel
Powered By Blogger

Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dream Big, Think Big, Act Big and Know that You are going to get There!

Have you ever wondered why you are not able to achieve your “dreams?”
Do you even have a dream? I mean a real dream that you really want to come true?
It never is enough just to say, “I want this” or “I wish I was able to do that,” for that is not a dream, those are just words coming out on the surface and dissolving in thin air the next instant. It goes much beyond that in order for a thought to become a real dream and transforming into reality.
What I mean by real dream is that you want “this” to happen so much so that it is in your head day in and day out, that you are thinking and doing something about it in some way most of the time, taking action in all sorts of ways to make it into a reality, your passion towards this dream is visible to you and those around you, you start eating, drinking and sleeping this dream.
What I would like to clarify is that I certainly do not mean that you lose your peace of mind, that you cannot rest, that you become anxious and lose sleep…what I mean is that you are so joyful about this dream of yours that it makes you be at rest, it makes you sleep really well with the knowledge that it is bound to come true, it makes you act in ways that carves a clear path to the dream becoming a reality, without your being attached to the end result! You are so passionate about “this” that it stops bothering you with the question “will this become a reality?” You are just passionately involved in the process, the journey and each action creates bliss inside you.
When the Universe “sees” the passion, the action, the wholeheartedness, it has no choice but to keep clearing the way for you, keep showing the signals to you and then with your awareness you follow the signals and slowly but surely achieve whatever you have set your mind and heart to!
Dream Big, Think Big, Act Big and Know that You are going to get There J

No comments:

Post a Comment