Be a Leader of Your thoughts - the Choice is Yours :)

Welcome Friends!


Do not follow...Lead with your own thoughts :)

Sharing opens up channels of communication. Each one of us is unique and has a unique perspective to share, and I heartily welcome all perspectives. It opens up my thoughts even further. So welcome friends into my blogging world, read on, ask questions, share your own thoughts and be a friend :)


Meet me!

Meet me!
Umang Goel
Powered By Blogger

Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Enjoy the ride, for life is too precious not to!

Enjoy the ride, for life is too precious not to!

The wonderful news is that all of us are here on this blogging site because each and every one of us has a certain desire to do something…
How, when, where did it all begin?
For each one of us it all started with just one thought, just one idea in a moment when our heart and mind were in sync. Our light bulbs were luminescent and ready to spread out. Our antenna had caught the signal being sent by the Universe. The wonderful process had begun!

What happened next?

A thought is just a thought, an idea is just an idea, a dream is just a dream, a desire is just a desire, and a goal is just a goal unless it is acted upon…

For some of us, it may have fizzled out, because we did not pay attention to this thought more than the initial joy…

For some it may have gone beyond the first step; it may have started to become a dream wanting to come true. We may have started acting on our desire, and then we lost our track because we got distracted by the millions of things going around us…

For some it may have gone even further than the second step. But then we may have faced barriers, blockages, frustrations on the way and we could not feel the strength in us to go any further, thinking, “Nah, it was just a dream!”

Some of us have said, “So what if there are barriers. It is trying to show me a deviated, better path to achieve my goal. I just need to be open, and continue the progress towards my goal. I am not going to allow anything to come in the way of my passion, for there is sure to be another direction I am intended to take…And so we are continuing beyond the barricades on the path, keeping our focus on the dream, the goal with joy and passion. We are enjoying the “ride.” During this ride we have accomplished so many other smaller dreams; we have built so many character traits, we have become so much more mature in our ways; we have learned patience, and we have learned that each moment is precious, and gathering these treasured moments within our heart. We are alive.

Does it really matter what happens at the very end, if we are enjoying each moment towards that wonderful dream, our goal, helping our fellow travelers along the way, and learning the lessons of life with a joyful spirit?

Each one of us has to answer that question for ourselves.

I am enjoying the ride very much. So much has already come true. I am keeping my eyes on my dream, knowing in my heart that it will all come true, and yet remaining unattached to the end result. Thank You God J

No comments:

Post a Comment