Be a Leader of Your thoughts - the Choice is Yours :)

Welcome Friends!


Do not follow...Lead with your own thoughts :)

Sharing opens up channels of communication. Each one of us is unique and has a unique perspective to share, and I heartily welcome all perspectives. It opens up my thoughts even further. So welcome friends into my blogging world, read on, ask questions, share your own thoughts and be a friend :)


Meet me!

Meet me!
Umang Goel
Powered By Blogger

Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, May 31, 2010

God dwells inside us

God dwells inside us
When I read the Sufi proverb about God ("I searched for God and found only myself. I searched for myself and found only God"), I was reminded of some beautiful words I read somewhere quite some time ago…Not sure where, but I remember reading something similar. Since then, I have woven my own tale around this concept. Hope you enjoy, for I love writing…
Someone once asked God, “God, where are You? I have looked for You far and wide, but I am unable to find You.”
And our fun and adventure loving God replied:
“I wanted man to understand his journey to me. If I made myself so easily found, he would never truly understand who he is, where he is going or what his true purpose in life is.
First I thought of finding residence in the heights of the sky, since it is so far away from human. Then I realized that I have made man smart. He has been able to go into space. He sure will find me very quickly, and my true purpose will not be served.

Then I thought of going to the depths of the ocean. But again I realized again that man, with his scientific inventions will take no time in finding me.

And then it hit me that there is one simple place that I can dwell, and only those who truly desire to find me, will be able to successfully. In this journey towards me, and only when he has absolute faith in me will he be able to find me. That will be the day man will have found peace and true happiness. That will be the day man will have found himself. That will be the day man will be free.

I dwell inside you. I am with you at all times. All you have to do is become consciously aware, reach deep within your own self, and you will find me.

I love you and will never leave you. You do not ever have to worry about anything. As long as you believe in yourself, keep doing the necessary action with passion, honesty and integrity, you will be close to me. We will go through what is called “life” together, hand in hand. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment