Be a Leader of Your thoughts - the Choice is Yours :)

Welcome Friends!


Do not follow...Lead with your own thoughts :)

Sharing opens up channels of communication. Each one of us is unique and has a unique perspective to share, and I heartily welcome all perspectives. It opens up my thoughts even further. So welcome friends into my blogging world, read on, ask questions, share your own thoughts and be a friend :)


Meet me!

Meet me!
Umang Goel
Powered By Blogger

Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 29, 2010

With consciousness make your journey to the Divine a fun, exciting and miraculous voyage!

With consciousness make your journey to the Divine a fun, exciting and miraculous voyage!

Don’t we all desire the end of our journey to be blissfully free in the union with the Divine? I believe it is all possible if the journey itself is made in a consciously aware state of being, knowing who we are and our purpose, and with confident knowledge of how we want to conduct this journey called life. I believe that with such Divine knowledge, the journey can be fun, adventurous and exciting, because it will be truthful and loving.

If we consciously make an effort to find things to be grateful for each moment, overwhelm ourselves with love each moment, find goodness in everything in spite of whatever situation may surround us, change our attitude to believe that everything unfolding in front of us is for the greater good, and not allow anything or anyone to destroy the peaceful sheath we will wear at all times…yes the journey to the Divine will be fun, exciting, adventurous and miraculous!

In my own experience, the more I surround myself with good, happy and positive thoughts, reading, writing, and communicating, the more energy I spend in conscious actions, the more distance I create from unhappiness of any kind. The more I open and expand myself in planting rich seeds in those in my path, the more fertile the earth becomes all around me, and I feel richer each day.

Richness does not need to spread just with money. It can be spread in so many ways, for there are many ways to give back to the world we cohabit. My intention to make everyone aware of the inherent inner wisdom in each one of us becomes stronger each day, for it is really just about awareness and consciousness. Gradually as this world starts filling with such loving and aware people who are in the path of consciousness together, we will all be holding hands in this beautiful journey together leaving no grounds for fear of any kind. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment