Be a Leader of Your thoughts - the Choice is Yours :)

Welcome Friends!


Do not follow...Lead with your own thoughts :)

Sharing opens up channels of communication. Each one of us is unique and has a unique perspective to share, and I heartily welcome all perspectives. It opens up my thoughts even further. So welcome friends into my blogging world, read on, ask questions, share your own thoughts and be a friend :)


Meet me!

Meet me!
Umang Goel
Powered By Blogger

Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 30, 2010

God, I thank THEE...my poem

God, I thank THEE
(from my book: "A Journey of Self Revelation," under my pen name "Joy")

My parents, I thank you for bringing me to your home,
God I thank THEE for giving me their dome.
My siblings I thank you for your magical land,
God I thank THEE for blessing me with their hand.
My children I thank you for choosing me as your mother,
God I thank THEE for giving us each other.
Friends I thank you for being so flexible,
God I thank THEE for making it possible.
Stars, I thank you for shining so brightly,
God I thank THEE for making it nightly.
Flowers I thank you for sprouting in my garden,
God I thank THEE for making this happen.
Happiness, I thank you for finding my heart,
God I thank THEE for not keeping us apart.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment